Dermal Source’s Maximum Zone 1 is a cream-based topical anesthetic in a 1/2 oz squeeze bottle, for use before a pain sensitive procedure. It has the advantage of a pH of 7, for rapid onset and safe use around the eyes, although care should be taken to avoid getting the product in the eyes. The cream base also makes this product self-occlusive.
For use by licensed professionals only.
Temporarily relieves pain associated with anorectal disorders, or in preparation for other pain sensitive procedures such as lasers, electrolysis, tattooing or piercing.
Lidocaine HCI 5% (Topical Anesthetic)
Purified Water, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Glycerol Monostearate, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Triethanolamine, Propyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, and BHT.
* Sensitivity test advised prior to use.
- Apply a moderately thick layer of cream to intact skin.
- Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
- Wait for numbness to develop.
- For thinner skin (eye area) wait 10-15 minutes.
- For thicker skin, the best results are obtained after 1 hour of application.
- Cleanse area thoroughly before procedure.
Store in a cool dark place or refrigerate. Discard by expiration date.
- Do not swallow. If accidently swallowed, get medical attention immediately.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- External use only on intact skin.
- Do not use if pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Do not use if you have seizures or liver disease.
- Do not use if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to any component of this product. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use, immediately cleanse skin and seek medical attention. If condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than seven days or clear up and occur again, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with copious amounts of eyewash and seek treatment by a medical professional.