Dermal Source’s Premium Pro Plus is a cream-based topical anesthetic in a 7/8 oz jar, for use before a pain sensitive procedure. This pre-deadener was originally developed by a pharmacists familiar with our industries and has been used successfully for decades. This recent revision has improved its speed and depth of anesthesia. This cream has a pH of 7 and is safe for eyeliner.
For use by licensed professionals only.
Careprost is a serum used for growing eyelashes and eyebrows. The active ingredient, Bimatoprost Ophthalmic (0.03%), does this by increasing the density, thickness, and length of the eyelashes. To buy canadian careprost eye drops online, check our website as we offer amazing and unmatchable deals.
External Use Only on Intact Skin. Temporarily relieves pain due to tattooing or other pain sensitive procedures.
Lidocaine HCI 5% (Topical Anesthetic)
Tetracaine HCI 1% (Topical Anesthetic)
Purified Water, Glycerol Monostearate, Petrolatum, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Triethanolamine, PEG 100 Stearate, Propyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, and BHT.
* Sensitivity test advised prior to use.
- Apply sparingly to affected area for 15-30 minutes or until anesthetic effect occurs.
- Remove and cleanse skin.
- Repeat as needed up to three times a day.
Discard by expiration date. Store in cool, dark place.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Keep out of eyes and mouth. In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse immediately with copious amounts of eyewash. Seek care by an eye care physician. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help immediately.
- Do not use If you have a history of severe liver disease or impairment.
- Do not use if you have a known allergy or sensitivity to any of the components of this product. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use and seek medical attention as needed. If condition worsens or does not improve in seven days, or clears up and occurs again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor. Do not use in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas.
- Do not use if pregnant or nursing.